lördag, januari 10, 2009

Fake money in China
















There are more and more faked money in China.
Last time I was in Zhuhai a taxi driver give me a faked 50 RMB and this fake was not so good.
When I payed my foot-massage they see it direct and showed me how I had been fooled...

If you touch Mao:s hair with your nail, the surface should be "scratched" - not plain.
Also if you touch his collar - this also should have a pattern - not plain.

However, the new faked 100 RMB now circulating in Beijing is made so good that they are difficult to separate from real ones.
An official from the Bank of China has contradicted earlier media reports that the fake RMB 100 notes circulating around the country, were of such good quality that even the official currency detecting machines at banks had difficulty distinguishing the fakes. The official clarified that these notes can be identified and that China’s central bank has begun an investigation into the source of the counterfeit bills.