söndag, juli 13, 2008

26 days to go.... Today I got my tickets




















Today we went to Bank of China close to Luft Hansa Center and picked up my tickets for the Olympis Games 2008. I bought and payed the tickets already last summer - before I knew that Caroline Klüft not is going to do the heptathlon, Kajsa Bergquist have stopped competing in Highjump and that the Swedish handboll team not even qualified to the Beijing 2008.


Now I have two tickets for each of three evenings during the finals for the athletics and two tickets for the Handboll finale for men. Even without Kajsahere will be many other and Carolines heptathlon I think there will be man buty other highlights to watch.

I am actually not that interested in sports but if you live in Beijing and it is the Olympics I think you "must have been there". Just to visit the Olympic arena, the Bird nest, will be a great experience.