söndag, februari 04, 2007

Fast food

















The number of fast food stores in Beijing is growing quick.
When I first came to China some years ago I was told by a Swedish
colleague that the fastes way to get sick was to have lunch at
McDonalds or KFC. He was right - I have been really sick two times
in Beijing. One chicken burger at McDonalds and a chicken wrap at
KFC gave me great pain.

So today when Bao Bao and Tao Tao wanted us to have lunch with
them at Origus I was really sceptical....













But this time I was surprised. A lot of different and tasty pizza slices
together with a great selection of other (mostly Chinese) food,
vegetables and fruit. About 15 different soft drink, milk and draft beer.















So, if You are out shopping in Beijing and get really hungry,
look for the Origus sign. There are about 30 restaurants
in town.

Did I tell You that price? - 40 RMB all included!!!!